Body. Mind. Transformation.

Body. Mind. Transformation.

Friday, November 11, 2011

ETSY STORE IS UP!

My Etsy shop is now up and running! I still have so many items to put up, so don't be alarmed by the short selection. I have more plus size items to put up, and some smaller items as well. There is something for everyone! 

I have items from the 1960s to the 1990s from size XS to XXL. I only carry current retro trends; what you ladies desire now. Right now this includes tunic sweaters/sweater dresses, hats with feathers, maxi skirts and dresses, rompers, velvet, lace, high waist lines, and oversized tops.

I will be posting updates on new items here on my blog and on my new Hourglass Dollhouse facebook page!

So stay tuned!

By the way, a guest post of mine will be featured on the fabulous Marissa's blog The Well-Appointed Catwalk. I will be sharing my own personal guide to shopping for vintage clothing.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment